Novus Drug Detox: Helping You Get Your Life Back With Innovations in Drug Detox
- AT NOVUS WE UNDERSTAND HOW FEAR OF THE PAIN OF WITHDRAWAL CAN STOP YOU FROM TAKING THE FIRST STEP.
- WE UNDERSTAND YOU JUST WANT YOUR LIFE BACK.
- START HERE.
- OUR INNOVATIONS OFFER THE MOST COMFORTABLE, SAFE, EFFECTIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL DETOX AVAILABLE.
You came to this site for a reason — either you, or a loved one, has a drug or alcohol problem and you’re looking for help. You’ve come to the right place.
- We know how important it is to find a medical detox facility with proven results.
- Our patients are always treated as individuals with dignity and respect in a non-judgmental environment.
- We know that each individual is unique, and that “cookie-cutter” drug detox programs are bound to fail because they do not take into account the most important part of the program… you
THERE IS HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE.
CALL TO SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED & CARING DETOX ADVISORS TODAY! - CALL
Do you worry about the Pain and Discomfort Associated with Coming off Prescription Medication, Drugs or Alcohol?
At Novus Medical Detox we offer a unique and very effective drug treatment program that provides a new type of medical detox – incorporating both the most advanced medical procedures and leading natural remedies to effectively combat withdrawal in a comfortable, safe and nurturing environment.
Our patients are always treated as individuals with dignity, respect and understanding in a non-judgmental environment. There is hope for a new life.
Prescription Drug Detox, Street Drug Detox, Alcohol Detox and Substance Abuse Help
Are you caught in the trap of
- Prescription drug dependence
- Prescription drug addiction
- Street drug addiction
- Alcohol addiction?
Has withdrawal from these substances proven to be too physically painful?
Find out how Novus Medical Detox Center can help you safely and more comfortably escape from the trap of prescription drug addiction, other drugs and alcohol.
At Novus Medical Detox Center we specialize in:
- OxyContin Detox
- Methadone Detox
- Heroin Detox
- Vicodin, Percocet and other opioid Detox
- Xanax and other Benzodiazepines Detox
- Alcohol Detox
- And medical detox from other Psychoactive Drugs.
THE NOVUS MEDICAL DRUG DETOX DIFFERENCE
Novus Medical Detox is a new breed of detox center — one that incorporates the most advanced medical procedures with leading natural remedies to effectively combat withdrawals (even for high-dosage cases) in a pain-free, comfortable, nurturing environment. This is the Novus difference.
NOVUS’ PROVEN RESULTS
“NOVUS” MEANS “NEW” OR “NEW PERSON”
Our safe and effective detox method cleanses the body in a comfortable manner that significantly diminishes withdrawal discomforts. We accomplish this by:
- Creating a tailored detox program for each patient’s body, metabolism and circumstance
- Providing excellent medical supervision, 24-hour nursing care and 24-hour access to a withdrawal specialist
- Administering nutritional IVs and supplements and delicious food with our specialized detox protocols, all designed to speed the body’s healing process.
SELECTING A DETOX FACILITY FOR YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE
Finding a medical detox center that actually works and that has proven results is an overwhelming task. If you’re searching for a drug detox center for yourself or a loved one, make sure you compare any center to the innovations that Novus has established.
- Is the program individualized and tailor-made, and not a “one-size-fits-all” program?
- Are medical/nutritional adjustments made as needed throughout the procedure?
- Does the patient receive individual, personalized attention?
- Does the facility use a minimal amount of medications while making the withdrawal process comfortable and safe?
- Is the patient properly hydrated and receiving an IV containing the nutrients, amino acids and minerals depleted by drugs or alcohol?
- Does the facility use natural supplements whenever possible?
- Do they provide a stress-free environment?
- Does the facility provide healthy, delicious food?
- Is the patient detoxed from their addiction and not just switched to another drug?