FDA approves Purdue’s new an…The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a new anti-abuse hydrocodone extended-release painkiller from Purdue Pharma called Hysingla ER… Learn more.
What will it Cost?
Novus is an in-patient medical care facility which has a daily rate. The daily rate is dependent on your choice of private or shared room. Unlike many other facilities, at Novus all costs of the program are included in this daily rate. There are no hidden fees.
The included services are:
- Medical supervision 24/7
- Private or comfortable shared room
- Delicious meals and snacks available anytime
- IV’s to ensure hydration and to replenish needed nutrients, amino acids and minerals
- Natural supplements
- Proprietary, uniquely compounded medications used for the alcohol detox or drug detox.
- Free WiFi throughout the facility
- Private cable television
- Workout gym, game room, walking paths, gazebos
The only additional charges are for personal items that are not related to your medical detox and additional amenities
How Do I Pay?
Novus does accept certain insurances as payment for its services. If you have out-of-network insurance coverage for drug detox or alcohol detox, your insurance company may cover your stay, at least in part, assuming medical necessity is met.
Find out if your insurance will pay
Novus has made arrangements with medical finance companies who can make loans to qualifying patients prior to their admission to cover the cost of their drug detox or alcohol detox at Novus. Call us to find out if you qualify.
Many patients do self-pay using credit cards or cash.
How many days will it take?
Most other detox facilities use a standard protocol that is the same for everyone. While we can give you a range of days, the length of your drug detox or alcohol detox is really determined by several factors. Our average stay at Novus Medical Detox Center is seven days on a majority of our detoxes. Of course, a drug or alcohol detox can take more or less time, since each individual is different and has specific needs unique to them. So the number of days can depend:
- On the age and health of the individual patient
- On the substance(s) from which the patient is being detoxed
- On the length of time the person has taken the drug(s) or drank alcohol
- On the amount of the drugs(s) or alcohol the patient has been using
- On the frequency the person is using the drug(s) or alcohol
- Whether the drug detox or alcohol detox is going too fast or too slow—almost every patient at Novus will have their detox slowed down or speeded up at least once while they are at Novus based on how the patient is doing.
Of course, after the thousands of dollars that alcohol or drug addiction can cost the user, the family, the employer, the cost of leaving that addiction behind and starting a new life is worth the investment in yourself.
Recent Blog Articles
Florida’s Prescription Drug …New Monitoring System is intended to help reduce Florida’s soaring death rate from oxycodone and other prescription drugs. After several years of… Learn more.
Prescription Drug Addiction: A…There has never been a need for effective drug detox like there is today, with 18 to 20 million Americans currently abusing prescription drugs, and… Learn more.
- What is Medical Detox?
- How Long Will It Take?
- Why is Novus Best?
- Do I Need Detox?
- A Safer Option to Rapid Detox
- Understanding Protocols
- Addiction Myths
- Our Staff
- The Novus Difference
- See Our Facility Find Out If Your Insurance Will Pay
- Assessment: Do I Need Detox or Rehab?
- What is Detox?
- How Long Will It Take?
- What Will It Cost?
- Symptoms of Withdrawal
- Our Facility
- Contact Us