- AT NOVUS WE UNDERSTAND HOW THE FEAR OF THE PAIN OF WITHDRAWAL CAN STOP YOU FROM TAKING THE FIRST STEP.
- WE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE AT YOUR WITS END AND JUST WANT YOUR LIFE BACK.
NOVUS IS THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR LIFE BACK AS PAINLESSLY AS POSSIBLE.
CALL TO SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED & CARING DETOX ADVISORS TODAY!
The Numbers of Vicodin Dependent and Vicodin Addicted People Are Growing Rapidly, and Are Having Deadly Consequences
And the pain of coming off it can stop most people from trying . . .
Set Aside Your Fears!
Find out about faster, safer, more comfortable Vicodin Detox
CALL Novus Medical Detox Center
Are you having a problem with Vicodin addiction or Vicodin dependency and want help?
- Vicodin dependency and Vicodin addictions are reaching epidemic proportions.
- Like OxyContin, oxycodone, Norco, Lortab, Lorcet, heroin, hydrocodone, methadone and other opiates and opioids, Vicodin is highly addictive.
- Vicodin, like Norco, Lortab and Lorcet, contains acetaminophen (the painkiller found in Tylenol) and the opioid painkiller hydrocodone..
- Acetaminophen has been linked to liver damage.
- In July of 2009, an FDA panel recommended that Vicodin be removed from the market because of its danger to the public.
- Acetaminophen overdoses alone result in at least 56,000 emergency room visits, 26,000 hospitalizations and 458 deaths each year.
- Vicodin, Lorcet, Lortab, Norco and other generic combinations of hydrocodone and acetaminophen were prescribed over 100 million times last year.
- Vicodin can adversely affect the health of innocent babies if you continue taking Vicodin while pregnant.
- Vicodin dependence means that you will experience painful Vicodin withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking Vicodin.
- Vicodin addiction means that you will not only experience painful Vicodin withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking Vicodin, but also that you crave the “high” that you get from using Vicodin.
- Vicodin addiction or Vicodin dependence is not something to be taken lightly. Understanding why Vicodin withdrawal is so difficult is important.
- A more comfortable and safe Vicodin withdrawal from a Vicodin addiction or Vicodin dependence requires a supervised Vicodin medical detox.
- When taken for pain, the opioid hydrocodone in Vicodin actually increases the pain in many people. This is a condition called opioid-induced hyperalgesia.
“My treatment at Novus was as pleasant as detox could be thanks to the methods used and a knowledgeable, compassionate staff.”
CALL Novus Medical Detox Center NOW at:
to find out more about how we can help safely
and more comfortably handle Vicodin dependence
or Vicodin addiction.
Novus Medical Detox Center And Your Vicodin Detox Experience
At Novus Medical Detox Center your Vicodin detox protocol gives you:
- A home-like environment
- A professional and caring staff on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure a safe and comfortable Vicodin withdrawal
- A detox program designed individually just for you that over 90% of our Vicodin addiction or Vicodin dependence patients successfully complete
- A private or comfortable shared room equipped with high-speed internet access, a television and telephone
- Vitamin IV’s that provide:
- Needed nutrients
- Vitamins and minerals to make you stronger and assist your withdrawal
- Medications as needed to ensure that your Vicodin withdrawal is safe and comfortable
- Natural supplements to help your body recover
- Delicious food
- A pleasant, quiet location on 3.25 treed acres
“I’ve gained the ability to live my life without using Vicodin. Novus has helped me change my way of thinking, therefore realizing there is life after the darkness of Vicodin dependency. All in all, I would highly recommend this facility to anyone who needs it.”
If you or someone you care about
is taking Vicodin,
CALL Novus Medical Detox Center NOW at:
At Novus We Know:
- Everyone’s metabolism and reaction to a drug is different.
- Everyone’s health is different when they start their detox.
- To assure a more safe and more comfortable withdrawal from Vicodin addiction or Vicodin dependence, a medical detox program must be individually designed for you–no one-size-fits-all.
- Once your medical detox program is determined, then it takes careful and competent staff to ensure that it is correctly applied to you.
- Leave Novus free of Vicodin dependence or Vicodin addiction and not on other new drugs.
More words from a patient: “Thank you for giving me not only my life back, my sanity, and my strength, but my soul as well….”
Vicodin Dependence and Addiction Causes and the Need for a Medical Vicodin Detox
- The body’s natural painkillers and mood elevators are called endorphins.
- The body’s production of endorphins is increased by OxyContin, oxycodone, heroin, hydrocodone, morphine, methadone, Norco, Lortab, Percocet, Vicodin and other opioids and opiates.
- Recognizing another source for stimulating endorphin production, the body slows its own production of endorphins and relies more and more on Vicodin or other opioids.
- If you now suddenly stop using Vicodin, there will not be enough normal endorphin production and you will go into painful withdrawal.
- Almost no one who is dependent on Vicodin or has a Vicodin addiction can complete an Vicodin withdrawal on their own because of the pain.
OVERDOSE—A Very Dangerous Consequence in Vicodin Addiction and Vicodin Dependency
Overdose occurs when you take more of a drug than your body can handle.
- Vicodin overdose can be caused by hydrocodone, the opioid in Vicodin, or acetaminophen.
- Hydrocodone overdose can have serious consequences:
- Lowered blood pressure and heart rate
- Cold and clammy skin
- Skeletal muscle flaccidity
- Severe respiratory distress
- Circulatory problems
- Cardiac arrest
- Acetaminophen overdose can have serious consequences:
- Fatal hepatic (liver) necrosis (death of tissue or cells);
- Renal tubular necrosis (death of tissues or cells in and around the liver);
- Hypoglycemic coma (low blood sugar-induced coma);
- Thrombocytopenia (condition caused by inability of the body to control bleeding);
- If not promptly treated, all of the above conditions can lead to death.
A Safe and More Comfortable Withdrawal Is The Best Option.
Our Detox Advisors are available 7 days a week.