GETTING OFF OXYCODONE CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE
Get Help for a Family Member or Friend:
Save Someone’s Life
Get Help for Yourself:
Get Your Life Back
Oxycodone is pharmaceutical grade heroin—basically legal heroin. It is prescribed to treat moderate to severe pain, but even under prescribed regular doses, it is highly habit-forming.
Oxycodone is also the most widely recreationally used opioid in America. Therefore, millions of people have become physically dependent and suffer multiple withdrawal symptoms when trying to quit taking oxycodone.
No matter how a person starts taking oxycodone, whether by doctor’s prescription or with a friend recreationally, a high degree of physical dependence can be the result and therefore severe withdrawal symptoms can occur when someone tries to come off oxycodone.
The most serious dangers of continuing to take oxycodone include:
- Respiratory distress
- Death when taken in high doses or in combination with other substances, especially alcohol
Oxycodone is used in formulations of:
- and other brands of narcotics
THE MORE YOU USE IT THE WORSE IT GETS
Unfortunately, oxycodone users can find that they have to increase the dosage to handle the pain or get any sort of relief. Regrettably this occurs more often than you would think.
- Additionally, there is a growing consensus among medical professionals that continued use of opioids like oxycodone can actually increase the pain. Learn more
THE NOVUS OXYCODONE DETOX DIFFERENCE
Fortunately, oxycodone abuse can be effectively treated, safely and comfortably, with Novus Medical Detox innovative proven procedures and withdrawal management.
- We don’t treat you like an addict
- Our innovative proprietary oxycodone detox protocols provide the most comfortable, safe and effective detox available
- Our state-of-the-art Medical Detox facilities and experienced medical staff have the highest success rate obtainable
Talk to an Oxycodone Detox Advisor and find out more:
At Novus Detox, because we truly understand oxycodone addiction, we employ the latest technology with true compassion to help every patient get through their oxycodone withdrawal more painlessly than they ever imagined.
Find out what others have experienced while detoxing from oxycodone at Novus Detox.
“I am so glad I made the decision to come here…..”
Interested in learning more about oxycodone addiction and recovery? Read through our research and articles on opiates/opioids.