FDA Hearings, OxyContin and Mo…The recent FDA hearings on May 27th and May 28th were the latest in a series of meetings conducted by the FDA to discuss the implementation of an… Learn more.
Oxycodone DetoxGETTING OFF OXYCODONE CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE
Oxycodone is the most widely recreationally used opioid in America. Therefore, millions of people have become physically dependent and suffer multiple withdrawal symptoms when trying to quit taking oxycodone.
Find out how oxycodone detox can be safe, comfortable and effective:
Get help for yourselfGet your life back
No matter how a person starts taking oxycodone, whether by doctor’s prescription or with a friend recreationally, a high degree of physical dependence can be the result and therefore severe withdrawal symptoms can occur when someone tries to come off oxycodone.
Oxycodone is pharmaceutical grade heroin—basically legal heroin. It is prescribed to treat moderate to severe pain, but even under prescribed regular doses, it is highly habit-forming.
The most serious dangers of continuing to take oxycodone include:
- Respiratory distress
- Death when taken in high doses or in combination with other substances, especially alcohol
Oxycodone is used in formulations of:
- and other brands of narcotics
THE MORE YOU USE IT THE WORSE IT GETS
Unfortunately, oxycodone users can find that they have to increase the dosage to handle the pain or get any sort of relief. Regrettably this occurs more often than you would think.
- Additionally, there is a growing consensus among medical professionals that continued use of opioids like oxycodone can actually increase the pain. Learn more
THE NOVUS OXYCODONE DETOX DIFFERENCE
Fortunately, oxycodone abuse can be effectively treated, safely and comfortably, with Novus Medical Detox™ innovative proven procedures and withdrawal management.
- We don’t treat you like an addict
- Our innovative proprietary oxycodone detox protocols provide the most comfortable, safe and effective detox available
- Our state-of-the-art Medical Detox facilities and experienced medical staff have the highest success rate obtainable
Recent Blog Articles
FDA Panel Recommends Approval …Close to a dozen abuse-deterrent prescription opioid painkillers have been approved by the FDA Panel over the past few years. Already this year,… Learn more.
As Addiction Soars, So Does Th…Addiction to the prescription narcotic painkiller OxyContin continues to plague Americans of all ages and all walks of life. And as the problem… Learn more.
- More About Oxycodone Addiction
- The Truth About Oxycontin Addiction
- Oxycontin and Heroin
- Oxycontin and Tramadol
- Oxycontin Withdrawal Symptoms Find Out If Your Insurance Will Pay
- Assessment: Do I Need Detox or Rehab?
- What is Detox?
- How Long Will It Take?
- What Will It Cost?
- Symptoms of Withdrawal
- Our Facility
- Contact Us