GETTING OFF OPIATES CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE
Get Help for a Family Member or Friend:
Save Someone’s Life
Get Help for Yourself:
Get Your Life Back
Opiates are today’s hidden desire, a drug that creeps up on the user and goes beyond dependency to the horrors of full-blown addiction. Derived from the opium plant, offshoots of this most dangerous drug include morphine, codeine and heroin. Opioids are the synthetic sister which forms the narcotic ingredients of drugs like OxyContin, Vicodin and Percocet.
These drugs are all a form of anesthetic — drugs that desensitize pain. Obviously there are valuable uses, especially when one is in for surgery or after a painful accident. While these should be short-term solutions, practitioners dispense them much too readily and patients can abuse them to the point of addiction.
THE MORE YOU USE IT THE WORSE IT GETS
Unfortunately, opiate/opioid users find that they continually have to increase the dosage to handle the pain and get any sort of relief. Regrettably this occurs more often than you would think.
- What happens is that the opioid receptors became less sensitive to the opioids, and larger doses are required to achieve the same stimulation of the receptors which will then produce enough endorphins to control the pain.
- This drug tolerance is a common occurrence with certain types of drugs especially opiates/opioids.
- Additionally, there is a growing consensus among medical professionals that continued use of opioids like OxyContin will actually increase the pain. Learn more.
THE NOVUS OPIATE DETOX DIFFERENCE
Fortunately, opiate abuse can be effectively treated, safely and comfortably with Novus Medical Detox innovative and proven procedures.
- We don’t treat you like an addict
- Our innovative proprietary opiate detox protocols provide the most comfortable, safe and effective detox available
- Our state-of-the-art Medical Detox facilities and experienced medical staff have the highest success rate obtainable
Talk to an Opiate Detox Advisor and find out more:
At Novus Medical Detox Center, because we truly understand opiate addiction, we employ the latest technology with true compassion to help every patient get through their opiate withdrawal more painlessly than they ever imagined.
OPIATE DETOX SUCCESSES
Find out what others have experienced while detoxing from opiates at Novus Medical Detox Center.
“I am so glad I made the decision to come here…..”
Interested in learning more about opiate addiction and recovery? Read through our research and articles on opiates/opioids.
- Opiate Withdrawal
- Opioid Detox / Abuse / Addiction
- Opiates & Pain
- Opioids Increasing Pain
- A Contract for Taking Opioids
- Prescription Drug Abuse > Detox
- Military Prescription Drug Abuse
- Opiates & Opioids Overdose
- Pain Management Myth
- The Fentanyl Patch
- Safer Alternative to Rapid Detox
- Opiates/Opioids Detox
- Methadone, Oxycontin, Opiates and Pregnancy