Babies Of Drinking Mothers Twi…The incidence of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) spikes by 33 percent on New Year’s Day — the day that millions of Americans spend… Learn more.
The Novus MedicalDetox Center
- WANT TO REGAIN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE?
- CAN’T DO IT ON YOUR OWN AND NEED HELP?
VISIT OUR WORLD-CLASS DETOXIFICATION FACILITY:
- HIGH-SUCCESS RATE
- VITAMIN PROTOCOLS THAT REDUCE THE PAIN OF WITHDRAWAL
- COMFORTABLE, PRIVATE OR SHARED ROOMS
- DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS FOOD
- CARING AND COMPASSIONATE STAFF THAT UNDERSTAND DETOX
THE NOVUS OBJECTIVE
Our ideal solution for the drug user is to be free of their dependence. The user will accomplish their withdrawal, comfortably and safely, at a medical detox center that uses natural supplements and medications as needed until they are drug free.
Our world-class facility is located on 3.25 treed acres where patients regularly take walks or sit outside and feel right at home. We offer private or comfortable shared rooms with telephone, television and internet access.
Novus’ philosophy is to treat each of our guests with respect and dignity despite the circumstances of their detoxification. We believe that our patients are here to improve themselves and should not be treated as delinquents. This attitude stems from our patient code of conduct. From our comprehensive intake procedure to our world-class detox procedure to our nutrition/supplement protocol and friendly family like environment.
Simply speaking patients are not treated negatively as “addicts”,
but as someone on the road to recovery.
This is the Novus difference.
SELECTING A DETOX FACILITY FOR YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE
- Is the program individualized and tailor-made, and not a “one-size-fits-all” program?
- Are medical/nutritional adjustments made as needed throughout the procedure?
- Does the patient receive individual, personalized attention?
- Does the facility use a minimal amount of medications while making the withdrawal process comfortable and safe?
- Is the patient properly hydrated and receiving an IV containing the nutrients, amino acids and minerals depleted by drugs or alcohol?
- Does the facility use natural supplements whenever possible?
- Do they provide a stress-free environment?
- Does the facility provide healthy, delicious food?
- Is the patient detoxed from their addiction and not just switched to another drug?
Go home drug, alcohol and medication free — this is the Novus difference.
THE NOVUS DETOX DIFFERENCE
Our proven success rate is not entirely dependent upon our facility alone. Fortunately, for you and your loved ones, drug abuse can be effectively treated, safely and comfortably with Novus Medical Detox proprietary nutrition and medical procedures. In addition:
- We don’t treat you like an addict
- We understand drug abuse, and therefore the withdrawal process…
- And know how to eliminate the pain associated with conventional withdrawal
At Novus Medical Detox, we employ proprietary vitamin protocols to help every patient get through their alcohol detox faster and more easily than they ever imagined, and become free of their addiction. Our state of the art Florida Medical Detox facilities and competent medical staff have the highest success rate obtainable.
Some even say they leave Novus being in better health than before they started drinking alcohol.
Recent Blog Articles
Hydration—How Important Is I…Many of our patients at Novus Medical Detox Center are “veterans” of prior medical detox facilities. The present record is nine previous medical… Learn more.
Signs of Alcohol Addiction …Novus Detox explains the signs of alcohol addiction. Alcohol addiction is an increasingly common problem in our society. Alcohol consumption is a… Learn more.
- What is Medical Detox?
- How Long Will It Take?
- Why is Novus Best?
- Do I Need Detox?
- A Safer Option to Rapid Detox
- Understanding Protocols
- Addiction Myths
- Our Staff
- The Novus Difference
- See Our Facility Find Out If Your Insurance Will Pay
- Assessment: Do I Need Detox or Rehab?
- What is Detox?
- How Long Will It Take?
- What Will It Cost?
- Symptoms of Withdrawal
- Our Facility
- Contact Us