CDC says opioid-addicted newbo…The number of opioid-addicted newborns in Florida, like heroin and hydrocodone, has increased more than 10-fold since 1995, says a new report from… Learn more.
More Information on Opiates
- Opiates Detox
- How To Go Through Comfortable Opioid Withdrawal Treatment
- Opiate/Opioid Withdrawal and Detox
- Opiates & Opioids Overdose
- A Safer Alternative to Rapid Detox
- How Opiates and Opioids Work
- 5 Facts About Opioid
OPIOIDS AND PAIN
There is hope for a new life. Call to speak to one of our experienced & caring detox advisors today!
Recent Blog Articles
Group Urges Obama Administrati…Novus Medical Detox Facility of Pasco County, Florida Director, a member of Advocates for Opioid Prescription Reform, has high hopes that a new,… Learn more.
Ohio police publish photo of 4…Talk about bad parenting. A four-year-old boy was found in the backseat of a car while a woman and a male driver were unconscious in the front seat.… Learn more.
- More About Opiate/Opioid Overdose
- 5 Facts About Opioid Withdrawal Treatment
- Opiate/Opioid WIthdrawal Symptoms
- Opioid Induced Pain
- Opiates and Pregnancy Find Out If Your Insurance Will Pay
- Assessment: Do I Need Detox or Rehab?
- What is Detox?
- How Long Will It Take?
- What Will It Cost?
- Symptoms of Withdrawal
- Our Facility
- Contact Us