Which God Do I Obey?…In light of the recent New England Journal of Medicine article detailing the intentional decision by Big Pharma to mislead medical doctors and the… Learn more.
5 Things to Know About Comfortable Opiate/Opioid Withdrawal
1. Opiate withdrawal usually starts with increased heartbeat, anxiety, sweating, tearing, runny nose, irritability, goosebumps, restlessness and lack of appetite. If you are feeling any of these, you are beginning withdrawal.
2. It’s going to get worse: abdominal cramps, muscle spasms, weakness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and muscle and bone pain. And this can go on for months, trying to taper on your own.
3. This is why 95% of people who try to withdraw from opiates on their own never make it through withdrawal.
4. The most successful way to get through opiate withdrawal is with the help of a detoxification program overseen by medical staff, but not just any program…
5. Novus Detox has developed the most comfortable, safe and effective withdrawal detox from opiates with the newest breakthrough protocols that will have you drug free in a matter of days….even for high dose users.
At Novus you’ll find:
- A “spa-like” atmosphere
- A tailored withdrawal
- Adjusted as necessary
- Complete confidentiality
- Freedom to work on your laptop or phone
- No set schedule
- Delicious food, snacks 24/7
From a Client:
“I was taking 300 — 600mg of methadone daily. Up to 1200 at times. All hope was gone, no detox would take me. Fourteen days after, I leave here drug free and miraculously, my detox was 99% pain free.”
Many other detox facilities around the country refer their high dose cases to us because they know we deliver the most comfortable detox available. Call us now.
|Talk to a Detox Advisor|
Recent Blog Articles
ACLU lawsuit seeks end to prim…A lawyer for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) says an unconstitutional Massachusetts statute is allowing hundreds of women to be treated… Learn more.
Long-term Opioid Use for Chron…There is little or no reliable scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of long-term opioid use to treat chronic pain. In fact such use… Learn more.
Find Out If Your Insurance Will Pay
- Assessment: Do I Need Detox or Rehab?
- What is Detox?
- How Long Will It Take?
- What Will It Cost?
- Symptoms of Withdrawal
- Our Facility
- Contact Us