Prescription Drug Abuse –…COSTS OF PRESCRIPTION DRUG ABUSE The National Community Pharmacists Association estimates that the cost of prescription drug abuse is more than… Learn more.
Alcohol Detox Successes – Retired (Alcohol)
Everyone during my stay was extremely pleasant and accommodating from maintenance and kitchen staff, to nurses, counselors and doctor.
The kitchen staff and food was fantastic! They accommodated special requests. Also if patients were not ready to eat at specified times, their prepared meals were put in the fridge.
1) My success going forward is my responsibility.
2) Continue to utilize tools (i.e., AA meetings, sponsor, AA network, 12 step program, etc.).
3) Keep busy.
4) Reflected on past accomplishments and dry periods. I have great expectations to enjoy this good life clean for the rest of my life.
5) Make daily contact with dry and clean friends.
6) Continue to look for a better job after a period of stable dry time.
7) Continue volunteer work.
8) Any further failures are not an option.
(emphasis added in bold)
Recent Blog Articles
Florida’s Prescription Drug …New Monitoring System is intended to help reduce Florida’s soaring death rate from oxycodone and other prescription drugs. After several years of… Learn more.
Drugged driving fatalities con…According to a 2011 White House study, nearly one out of every five driver fatalities in 2009 – 18 percent to be exact – involved “drugged… Learn more.
Find Out If Your Insurance Will Pay
- Assessment: Do I Need Detox or Rehab?
- What is Detox?
- How Long Will It Take?
- What Will It Cost?
- Symptoms of Withdrawal
- Our Facility
- Contact Us