Drug Detox and Rehab Could Hel…At a time when drug abuse and addiction have reached record levels across America, and government agencies from the White House down are involved in… Learn more.
Alcohol – Dangers of “Numbing the Pain”
ALCOHOL ABUSE RUINS LIVES
- WANT CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AGAIN?
- LOOKING FOR A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER?
- WANT TO GET OFF BUT DON’T WANT THE PAIN FROM WITHDRAWAL?
ALCOHOL ABUSE IS LIKE ANY OTHER DRUG ADDICTION: Most don’t realize they are addicted until they depend on alcohol to live.
In fact, alcohol abuse is considered to be the number one drug problem in America. No other drug or medication is so prevalent in our society. It is essentially a legal over-the-counter drug that anyone over the age of 21 can readily purchase and, unfortunately, abuse.
- The unfortunate part of alcohol is that it is marketed as a “cool” thing to do on commercials and in movies. Alcohol drinking is considered necessary to be accepted and is depicted as the drug that makes life fun.
- But alcohol is a multi-billion dollar industry built on the ruined lives of millions of Americans who suffer from alcohol abuse. Our government doesn’t want to limit alcohol use because it makes billions of dollars in taxes on alcohol.
ALCOHOL IS A DEPRESSANT
Depressants slow down the functions of the central nervous system. Alcohol blocks communication to the brain and alters a person’s perceptions, emotions, movement, vision and hearing.
Plainly speaking, alcohol is as addictive as any other street or prescribed drug, and there are dangers to withdrawing and detoxing on your own.
QUITTING ALCOHOL IS FACTUALLY MORE DANGEROUS THAN COMING OFF THE WORST OF THE STREET DRUGS.
THE NOVUS ALCOHOL DETOX DIFFERENCE
Fortunately, alcohol abuse can be effectively treated, safely and comfortably with Novus Medical Detox proven procedures.
- We don’t treat you like an addict
- We understand alcohol abuse
- Our state of the art Florida Medical Detox facilities and competent medical staff have the highest success rate obtainable
At Novus Medical Detox, we employ proprietary vitamin protocols to help every patient get through their alcohol detox faster and more easily than they ever imagined, and become free of their addiction.
Some even say they leave Novus being in better health than before they started drinking alcohol.
Recent Blog Articles
Selecting A Medical Doctor and…Many owe their lives to the care and expertise of medical doctors. Doctors are valuable and necessary members of our communities and should be… Learn more.
Drug Detox and Rehab Alone Wil…If one were to create a list of the prescription drugs most likely to cause addiction and dependency, OxyContin, morphine, and methadone would be… Learn more.
Find Out If Your Insurance Will Pay
- Assessment: Do I Need Detox or Rehab?
- What is Detox?
- How Long Will It Take?
- What Will It Cost?
- Symptoms of Withdrawal
- Our Facility
- Contact Us